1. Important Information and Who We Are
Thanks for visiting our website and using our services! This policy describes how Myrmekes Technologies Pvt Ltd (including its subsidiaries and affiliates), collectively, “Myrmekes
the relevant company in the Myrmekes Technologies Pvt Ltd group responsible for processing your personal information.
not intended to override them.
We are committed to protecting the privacy of the personally-identifiable information that we collect from you as you use this Myrmekes Technologies Pvt Ltd Website, Portal Platform as its customer (for
Data Protection Laws
Myrmekes Technologies Pvt Ltd complies with India Data Protection Act no 2472/1999, Law no 3471/2006 and the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 when keeping personal information about you and
when we obtain, use, disclose or otherwise process such data.
2. Types and Purpose of Personally Identifiable Information We Collect
Personally identifiable information (or personal data) means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include
personal information where the identity has been removed (anonymous personal information).
The following provides the types of personal information that we collect, use, store and transfer about you:
3. Legal Basis for Processing the Personally Identifiable Information
||Types of Data and Purpose for Collection
||We collect name, contact information like email, phone number and business specific information along with customer queries/messages for delivering our demo/support services.
||If you apply for a job posting, or become an employee, we collect personal information necessary to process your application. This may include, your name, email, postal address, phone number, your tax identification number
||If you provide us feedback, require technical support, or if contact us for other assistance, we will collect your name and e-mail address and possibly other personal information, as well as any other content you send to us
in order to reply.
||When you sign up for one of our mailing lists we collect your email address or postal address and other relevant details available with us basis your sign up data provided.
||We collect information from your mobile device such as unique identifying information broadcast from your device or hardware and software specifications. We may also ask you if you would like to share your location information
from your mobile device.
|Technical User Data
||IP address, IP browser user agent, and other browser information such as browser location data received from GPS coordinates, browser fingerprints, etc., to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and measure
or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we serve to you.
For the types of personally identifiable data mentioned in the above section, following is the legal basis on which we would require the data for processing:
Personal Data Collected from Legal Basis Clients Performance under a contract Customer Connect, Employment, Subscription/Marketing and Feedback/Support Legitimate Interest Mobile Devices Performance under a contract & Legitimate Interest
where Advertising is served Technical User Data Performance under a contract Prospective Clients Legitimate interest Email, phone number, and publicly available information Legitimate Interest Direct communication data (email, notes from
a meeting, business card exchange, correspondence, etc.) Legitimate Interest Mailing list Legitimate Interest Website Visitors, including prospective employees Legitimate Interest In addition to the information that we collect from you
directly, we may also receive information about you from other sources, including third parties, business partners, our affiliates, or publicly available sources which helps us deliver services under a formal contract or propose services
to you through a Legitimate Interest basis.
4. Use of Personally Identifiable Information
Myrmekes Technologies Pvt Ltd uses your personally identifiable information in the following ways:
1. To fulfill your requests for information
2. To identify you when
you visit our website , to understand your interests t and basis that serve you appropriate information for higher effectiveness
3. To perform under a contract and to provide the products and services you request
4. To improve
our services and product offerings
5. To evaluate any job applications or other employment-related inquiries that you may submit, or for such other business purposes as you may initiate or request.
6. We keep any of your personally-identifiable
information on file and use it to contact you for recruiting or business purposes as shared by you directly or indirectly.
7. To perform statistical analyses of user behavior in order to measure interest in specific areas and information
posted on our Site.
8. Myrmekes Technologies Pvt Ltd uses personally identifiable information collected from cookies and IP addresses as well.
9. Myrmekes Technologies Pvt Ltd may provide your personally-identifiable information
to its affiliates worldwide in order to serve you as part of “Performance Under Contract” purposes only .
10. To respond to your inquiries related to support, employment opportunities, or other requests
11. For internal administrative
purposes, as well as to manage our relationship with you.
5. Data Security
Myrmekes Technologies Pvt Ltd uses generally accepted standards of technology and operational security in order to protect personally identifiable information from loss, misuse, alteration, or destruction. Only
authorized Myrmekes Technologies Pvt Ltd personnel who have signed up on the internal Employee Confidentiality agreements are provided access to customer’s employee’s personally-identifiable information, and these authorized Myrmekes Technologies
Pvt Ltd employees are required to treat this information as confidential.
Despite these precautions, due to the open and secured and unsecured nature of connections on the Internet on this portal, Myrmekes Technologies Pvt Ltd cannot
guarantee that unauthorized persons will not/cannot obtain access to your personally identifiable information collected through any of these multi-use forms on the Myrmekes Technologies Pvt Ltd website. Myrmekes Technologies Pvt Ltd’s
production operations run on the Secure Encrypted Cloud for its customers with the highest levels of security , encryption , anonymization and other processes where required to make it absolutely secure for critical customer operations
• Necessary cookies – these cookies are required for you to be able to use some important features on our website, such as logging in. These cookies don’t collect any Personal Information.
• Functionality cookies – these cookies provide functionality that makes using our service more convenient and makes providing more personalized features possible. For example, they might remember your name and email in comment forms so
you don’t have to re-enter this information next time when commenting.
• Analytics cookies – these cookies are used to track the use and performance of our website and services
• Advertising cookies – these cookies are used to
deliver advertisements that are relevant to you and to your interests. In addition, they are used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement. They are usually placed to the website by advertising networks with the website operator’s
permission. These cookies remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organizations such as advertisers. Often targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to site functionality provided by the
• You can remove cookies stored in your computer via your browser settings.
We use Google Analytics and other appropriate tools which change from time to time as deemed fit by Myrmekes Technologies Pvt Ltd to
Pvt Ltd third party Analytics, visit the Google/third party Analytics opt-out page which will be available as a customer.
6. Third Party Disclosure
Myrmekes Technologies Pvt Ltd shall not intentionally disclose or transfer (and shall take reasonable steps to protect the confidentiality and security, and to prevent the unauthorized or accidental
disclosure of) your personally-identifiable information to third parties (i.e., persons or entities that are not affiliates of Myrmekes Technologies Pvt Ltd), whether for such third parties’ marketing purposes or otherwise, subject only
to the following four exceptions:
1. Myrmekes Technologies Pvt Ltd may disclose your personally-identifiable information to third parties in the event that such disclosure is required by the laws, rules, or regulations of any nation,
state, or other applicable jurisdiction
2. Myrmekes Technologies Pvt Ltd may disclose your contact information to third parties as appropriate for Myrmekes Technologies Pvt Ltd to make transmissions or deliveries to you
Technologies Pvt Ltd may disclose your personally-identifiable information if, in connection with submitting the information, you consent to such disclosure, and,
4. Myrmekes Technologies Pvt Ltd may disclose contact information for
you in response to inquiries by bonafide rights owners in connection with allegations of infringement of copyright or other proprietary rights arising from information you have posted on the Site or otherwise provided to Myrmekes Technologies
Our website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share personal information about you. We do not
We require all third parties to respect the
security of your personal information and to treat it in accordance with the law. We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your personal information for their own purposes and only permit them to process your personal information
for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
Internal Third Party Disclosures
• Current and future corporate affiliates (e.g., parent company, sister companies, subsidiaries, joint ventures, or other companies under common control) are joint controllers or processors who
provide technology and system administration services;
• Third parties to whom we may choose to sell, transfer, or merge parts of our business or our assets; or alternatively, we may seek to acquire other businesses or merge with them.
External Third Party Disclosures
• Regulators and other authorities acting as processors or joint controllers who require reporting of processing activities in certain circumstances.
• Professional advisers acting as processors
or joint controllers including lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers who provide consultancy, banking, legal, insurance and accounting services.
• Service providers acting as processors who provide technology, fraud prevention, and
system administration support services.
• Other Disclosures with or without Your Consent. We may disclose your personal information in response to subpoenas, warrants, or court orders, or in connection with any legal process, or to
comply with relevant laws. We may also share your personal information in order to establish or exercise our rights, to defend against a legal claim, to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding possible illegal activities, suspected
fraud, safety of person or property, or a violation of our policies.
7. Surveys and Contests
Our web site may request information for contests and surveys. Submissions of these information are entirely voluntary. You have the option to deny submission of these information. The kind of information
requests is to enable contact, gather relevant data and to inform winners of the contests. The surveys ask for demographic, psychographic and other relevant details for aggregate use, to enable us to monitor business trends and provide
updated information to our users.
8. Data Retention
We will only retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including the fulfillment of the contract, the initiation of a contract, or for the purposes
of satisfying any legal, accounting, or other regulatory reporting requirements
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal information, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal information, the
potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal information, the purposes for which we process your personal information and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal
9. Time Limit to Respond
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within thirty (30) days. Occasionally it may take us longer to process your request if it is particularly complex or if you have made multiple requests. In
this case, we will notify you and keep you updated on the status of your request(s).Our time required to closing requests that can be resolved will be notified within 30 days.
Lawful Basis Definitions
• Legitimate Interest: The interest of our business in conducting and managing our business to enable us to give you the best service/product and the best and most secure experience. We make sure we
consider and balance any potential impact on you (both positive and negative) and your rights before we process your personal data for our legitimate interests. We do not use your personal data for activities where our interests are overridden
by the impact on you (unless we have your consent or are otherwise required or permitted to by law).
• Performance of Contract: Processing your data where it is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party
or to take steps at your request before entering into such a contract.
• Comply with a legal or regulatory obligation: Processing your personal data where it is necessary for compliance with a legal or regulatory obligation that we
are subject to.
“Your privacy is our concern.”